Still haven't found all the right gifts for this holiday season? You are on your own there - but we CAN help ensure a safe online shopping experience. Internet shopping has become widely popular over the years, and this year retailers have seen a big increase in mobile transactions as well. Consumers can skip the lines and the crowds and save a lot of cash in the process. Online shopping is generally safe, although there are a few tips you'll want to be aware of before going virtual shopping this holiday season.
We talk a lot about business and technology and all of that good stuff here on the NetOps blog, but believe it or not, there are (at least) a couple things in life that are more important that that. One of the big ones is personal health. This goes double for all you hard workers out there who put in long stressful hours trying to run and manage your business - it's easy to forget or skip over the routines for proper health maintenance. Unfortunately, we don't offer a flat-rate remote monitoring and maintenance service for humans, but here are a few tips you can do to keep yourself in tip-top shape while on the job.
With today’s global economy, the time and money spent on marketing needs to be stretched pretty thin, and results need to be tracked carefully so you know how to make the most of a limited marketing budget. Fortunately, we’re experiencing a worldwide revolution in the form of the way people communicate, share information, and how small businesses can reach their customers. The Internet has opened up huge possibilities, but the real question is how are customers finding YOUR business, and how can you make it easier to be seen.
- Matthew Zaroff (581) The Top 5 Cloud Security Issues You Need to Look Out For In 2016 (0 comments)
- Matthew Zaroff (49) How Should Your Business Approach Virtual Desktops? (0 comments)
- Webmaster Matthew Zaroff (1) Finding Savings in Your Underutilized Servers Part 2 (0 comments)
- Matt Zaroff (1) What Could Anti-Surveillance Technology Mean for National Security? (0 comments)
- Admin Matthew Zaroff (18) Are Vigilante Hackers a Threat? (0 comments)
- Directive Admin (2) Tip of the Week: 2 Easy Ways to Compare Edits Made to Your Document (0 comments)